Good afternoon beauties I hope you’re all very well and enjoying the gorgeous weather today! – before I start the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ of which I am very excited about I’d like to quickly apologise for the lack of blog posts I’ve been on holiday and been extremely busy, however now I am back and have plenty of time to blog so keep your eyes peeled for more blog posts! [I have a July favourites coming very very soon!]
Now onto the award! First and foremost I’d like to thank the fabulous girl who nominated me, her blog is full of beauty posts like mine as well as many other great posts of which you would love so definitely go and check out her blog and the award she did – dasilva.
Now this award involves me listing seven facts about myself of which I am very pleased about as it gives you a chance to get to know me seeing as I’m very new to the blogging world! At the end I will nominate a few blogs of which I love and enjoy reading and of which I would also be very interested to learn more about!
1. I am a vegetarian and have been since after Christmas this year! I feel very strongly about the lives of animals and how they’re treated before being manufactured for human consumption and I also see great health benefits from it – however I would never try and change a Carnivore’s views as I believe it’s your body and your choice!
2. Both my parents are Moroccan making me pretty much full Moroccan apart from the fact I was born and raised here in England!
3. My hair is actually naturally very curly and I straighten it most days hence its volume – I used to be so self conscious of its thickness and frizziness before I knew how to look after and control it properly and due to this didn’t actually wear my hair down until the age of thirteen! Now I know how to care for it and wouldn’t change it for the world!
4. I have 2 siblings – one brother who’s thirteen and one adorable little sister who’s three!
5. I love love love helping people, everybody has that thing in life that makes them feel satisfied and happy and the feeling of improving someone’s life for the better really makes me feel content and any opportunity I get to volunteer I grasp with both hands – at the moment I’m volunteering with young children at a library of which I really enjoy!
6. I’m agnostic. This is because I do believe there’s something there like a God as well as our lives being planned however I find it hard to grasp other concepts such as heaven and hell amongst many other things making me very unsure but wanting to believe; therefore the best label for myself is for sure agnostic!
7. I used to be extremely shy and literally not talk to anybody! Now I feel very confident in myself of which I feel is very important in ones life!
Thankyou for taking the time to read my facts – I hope they didn’t bore you to much!
I would like to nominate the lovely –
I hope these beautiful bloggers can get involved! Thanks again, until next time!